ECODA project number: Oilseeds East Activity 4
- Screen existing non-GMO soybean germplasm for drought tolerance.
- Cross drought tolerant parents to high yielding varieties.
- Select high yielding drought tolerant segregants for future varieties.
- Increase sustainability and yield of early maturity soybean varieties for production in Canada.
- Reduce crop failure risk to Canadian growers and to international buyers.
This research is underway, so the research project’s final report is not available yet.