ECODA’s 2019/2020 annual report / rapport annuel is available in both English and French.
The ECODA research titles below represent current soybean projects.
- Targeted gene stacking to create a high yielding soybean with high value, high oleic, low linolenic, low palmitic oil composition
- Mine the mutant population resulting from previous research for a line with high methionine and lysine
- Targeted gene stacking to create a productive high protein soybean line for aquaculture feed
- Screening soybean varieties for moisture stress tolerance and prolonged N2-fixation under moisture stress
- Incorporation of strong seed coat, good germination and root quality in food-grade soybeans
- Nutritional value and functionalities of non-genetically modified oilseeds for application in aquaculture feeds