ECODA project number: Oilseeds East Activity 8
- Active screening and validation of molecular markers and progeny material generated in the previous DIAP program.
- Develop, validate and screen parents and progeny for food quality and agronomic traits using novel molecular markers.
- Develop multi-trait soybean varieties through molecular marker-assisted gene stacking.
- Reduce time required to develop and introduce new trait-based varieties to the market place.
- Improve sustainability of Canadian soybean production with development of SCN-resistant lines.
This research is underway, so the research project’s final report is not available yet.