ECODA project number: Agri-Innovation Program, Oilseeds East Activity 16
Principal investigator: TBD, Progest 2001
- Evaluate the integration of canola in a potato cropping system and measure the benefits and/or negative impacts during the potato year.
- Compare rotation system including canola with conventional and new potato cropping system.
- Determine the best temporal position in the cropping system for the canola and evaluate the impact on other crops included in the rotation.
- Special effort will be invested to evaluate the influence of canola crop on the potato soil-born diseases evolution.
- Measurement of nutrient balance and economical impact will also be included in the project.
This research is underway, so the research project’s final report is not available yet.