ECODA project number: Oilseeds East Activity 17
- Evaluate the integration of canola in a potato cropping system and measure the benefits and/or negative impacts during the potato year.
- Compare rotation system including canola with conventional and new potato cropping systems.
- Determine the best temporal position in the cropping system for the canola and evaluate the impact on other crops included in the rotation.
- Evaluate the influence of canola crop on the potato soil-born disease evolution.
- Measure nutrient balance and economic impact.
This research is underway, so the research project’s final report is not available yet.
Crop rotation with potatoes (Quebec)